Pay Using PayPal (Recommended donations for the participants)
Please upload your performance video to Google Drive below
Click Here to Register
Talent Show Guidelines and information
Every year WATG conducts annual talent show to raise funds to support WATG HOPE and WATG SCHOLAR charity programs. Participation in Talent show is open to the entire Indian community in Washington State.WATG charity’s primary objective is to support all under privileged kids in Telangana region.
Every penny received from donations goes to charity cause. WATG does not use any of this money for administration or event costs purposes.
Event Date: Dec 27th Sunday, 2020 from 2.30PM
Venue: Virtual Facebook Live Event
Event Registration : http://watelangana.org/watg-talent-show-2020/
Last date for registrations: Dec 20th 2020.
Please submit your registration online by Dec 20th 2020 for any questions please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please choose a category for your performance from the below list of categories
• Dance – Classical Dance
• Dance – Folk/Non-Film/Film Dance
• Vocal – Classical
• Vocal – Folk/Film/Non-Film Vocal
Participation age Groups
Please choose an age group to which the performance belongs to.In a group participation it is ok to have less than 50% of the participants belonging to higher or lower ages.
• Sub-junior – up to 7 years
• Junior – Age 8 – 12 years
• Teen – Age 13 – 18 years
• Adult Group – Age 19 years and above
• Group – Minimum 3 Participants
• Solo – First Priority is given to adult solo performances.
Recommended Participation Donation Amounts
• $15.00 for each individual participant within a group of 3 or more
• $40.00 for each individual participant in Solo.
Music Selection & Participation guidelines
- All the entries and song selections are first come first serve basis.
- Song duration must be at or under 5 minutes.
- Bring your own audio file. It must be good quality MP3 or .WAV format. All audio
- files must be submitted at least one week before the event date.
- A participant can participate only once in each category.
- Junior participants can perform in teen or adult group as long as they are less than 50% of the group.
- Winners in each category will receive trophies. All participants will receive
medal/certificate/trophy as a token of appreciation for participation.