Annapurna - Feed the need
Annapurna Feed the Need Program is started in Collaboration with City of Issaquah to Server a warm meal for people in need.
Every Second Friday of the month
180 E Sunset Way, Issquah Wa 98207
Interested in becoming a volunteer for Annapurna – Feed the need? Please use below Sign up button to register.
Payment (Includes event admission for the participants)
Please upload Music files to Google Drive Below
Talent Show Guidelines and information
Every year WATG conducts annual talent show to raise funds to support WATG HOPE and WATG SCHOLAR charity programs. Participation in Talent show is open to the entire Indian community in Washington State.WATG charity’s primary objective is to support all under privileged kids in Telangana region.
Every penny received through Tickets & Participation goes to charity cause. WATG does not use any of this money for administration or event costs purposes.
Event Date: Dec 9th Sunday, 2018 from 2PM to 9PM
Venue: Newport High School, 4333 Factoria Blvd SE, Bellevue, WA 98006
Event Registration and Tickets purchase from: https://watelangana.org/talent–
Last date for registrations: Nov 20th 2018.
Tickets: Event Admission Tickets can be purchased online.
Food: We will have a food/snack stall & pizza station open for purchase.
Please submit your registration online by Nov 20th 2018 for any questions please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please choose a category for your performance from the below list of categories
• Dance – Classical Dance
• Dance – Folk/Non-Film/Film Dance
• Vocal – Classical
• Vocal – Folk/Film/Non-Film Vocal
Participation age Groups
Please choose an age group to which the performance belongs to.In a group participation it is ok to have less than 50% of the participants belonging to higher or lower ages.
• Sub-junior – up to 7 years
• Junior – Age 8 – 12 years
• Teen – Age 13 – 18 years
• Adult Group – Age 19 years and above
• Group – Minimum 3 Participants
• Solo – First Priority is given to adult solo performances.
Participation Fees(Includes event admission)
• $15.00 for each individual participant within a group of 3 or more
• $40.00 for each individual participant in Solo.
Music Selection & Participation guidelines
- All the entries and song selections are first come first serve basis.
- Song duration must be at or under 5 minutes.
- Bring your own audio file. It must be good quality MP3 or .WAV format. All audio
- files must be submitted at least one week before the event date.
- A participant can participate only once in each category.
- Junior participants can perform in teen or adult group as long as they are less than 50% of the group.
- Winners in each category will receive trophies. All participants will receive
medal/certificate/trophy as a token of appreciation for participation.
WATG Bathukamma and Dasara Celebrations- 2018 | Venue: Bellevue High School Date: October 13th. 2018 4PM to 10PM
Microsoft Give Event. WATG Poker supporting WATG Charity causes ‘WATG Hope’ and ‘WATG Scholar’
WATG has created the following two charity programs to support the needs of under privileged in Telangana region in India.
WATG donated Rs. 50,000 for the welfare and development of Nalgonda Blind School in August 2017.
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”21″ gal_title=”Blind School Donation 2017″]
WATG has donated 20 classroom benches to Venkatapuram Government School and 15 benches to Ameenabad Government School in Suryapet district in August 2017.
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”15″ gal_title=”School Benches 2017″]
More details from the Telangana Today daily:
WATG through their Talent show event raised thousands of dollars in 2014 to support visually blind and disabled children in Nalgonda & Adilabad districts. Picture gallery below
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”16″ gal_title=”WATG HOPE”]
WATG through their talent show event raised thousands of dollars in 2014 to support poor students with school fees in Hyderabad district.
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”17″ gal_title=”WATG SCHOLAR”]
|Stay tuned for more updates….|